Work With Us
Are you drawn to the restaurant industry by the thrill of enhancing the guest experience and contributing to the growth and development of a team? Do you find joy in orchestrating those unforgettable “how good is this” moments? If so, Alfie’s might be the ideal move for you.
Liquid and Larder recognise the importance of exceptional leadership in creating a happy, motivated and purpose-driven team. As such, we are searching for Restaurant Manager ready to inspire, and confident to bring about positive change and growth. Leading to an exceptional experience for our guests.
Alfie’s pushes the boundaries and is unapologetically dynamic, fast-paced and impactful while still delivering world-class food, drinks and service. The new concept, which has not yet been seen in Sydney, will disrupt the CBD’s ever emerging trend of American steakhouses and grand brasseries, offering a premium alternative with exceptional value for money along with it’s very own butchery & ageing room.
About the Role:
- Service-oriented, you find joy in being with the team in heart of service
- Our guests and their experience is your focus
- Willingness to tackle the challenge of recruitment and training
- You need to be adaptable to wear multiple hats
- Understanding the importance of leadership
- Share your skills and experience with your team
- Full time, working a maximum of 45 hours a week
- Enthusiasm to collaborate & support with current management team
Benefits of Joining Liquid & Larder:
- A combination of lunch and dinner services
- Discounts across all Liquid and Larder venues
- Strong focus on work/life balance
- Opportunity for growth and mentorship
- Discounted fitness membership
Essential Requirements of Employment Include:
- Teamwork – we’re in this together
- Drive – push yourselves and others
- Growth Mindset – strive to grow, thrive in mistakes
- Accountability – take ownership
- Respect – be humble and kind
- The desire to create an experience – that’s at the heart of what we do
About Liquid & Larder:
We’re a sensory-driven and imaginative company that creates and operates hospitality venues and experiences. We leverage the diverse experience of our people to produce venues that provide escapism, comfort and surprise to our guests.
If you have a passion for creating memorable experiences and want to develop your career please contact us at email@example.com Let’s talk.