Work With Us
The Gidley is located in Sydney’s CBD on the corner of King and Elizabeth streets, the venue offers one of Sydney’s most unique fit outs, including the lounge “bar without a bar” that ironically won Best Restaurant Bar at the Australian Bartender Magazine Awards.
About the Role
The ideal candidate will possess an engaging personality as it will be the heart of what makes an exceptional guest experience at The Gidley. You will have a wealth of experience in the hospitality industry and possess a genuine understanding of what it means to be hospitable.
If you are as much of a host as a bartender with a penchant to own a room and deliver memorable guest experiences, The Gidley is for you.
Benefits of Joining Liquid & Larder:
- Full time & casual positions available
- Lunch & Dinner services
- Great tips
- Discount across all Liquid & Larder venues
- Strong focus on work/life balance
- Opportunity for growth & mentorship
- Discounted fitness membership
Essential Requirements of Employment Include:
- Teamwork – we’re in this together
- Drive – push yourselves and others
- Growth Mindset – strive to grow, thrive in mistakes
- Accountability – take ownership
- Respect – be humble and kind
- The desire to create an experience – that’s at the heart of what we do
About Liquid & Larder:
We’re a sensory-driven and imaginative company that creates and operates hospitality venues and experiences. We leverage the diverse experience of our people to produce venues that provide escapism, comfort and surprise to our guests.
If you have a passion for creating memorable experiences and want to develop your career please contact us at email@example.com Are you interested? Do you have more questions? Let’s talk.