Work With Us
The Gidley, located in Sydney’s CBD, is an American-inspired steak house, where fine-dining meets semi-respectable displays of gluttony. Opened in 2019, The Gidley has become one of Sydney’s finest restaurants known for its opulent fit out, outstanding food & beverage offering and proven track record to provide exceptional hospitality. The Gidley this year maintained the One Chefs Hat (Good Food Guide Awards)
About the Role
You’ll be reliable, efficient & self assured amongst a team that thrives in teamwork & creating sensory experiences for our guests working alongside Executive Chef Pip Pratt.
Experience in a busy and energetic kitchen with an attention to detail to ensure the consistency & quality is preferred.
- Maintain consistency of all food in line with company standards
- Embody the company culture and promote this within the team
- Ensure correct maintenance processes are followed for all equipment and general kitchen working surfaces and areas
- Ensures staff receive on the job training to the agreed standards of performance and have all necessary skills required by their role.
- Carries out additional duties required to fulfil the position and as requested
Benefits of Joining Liquid & Larder:
- Full time & casual positions available
- Lunch & Dinner services
- Discount across all Liquid & Larder venues
- Strong focus on work/life balance
- Opportunity for growth & mentorship
- Discounted fitness membership
Essential Requirements of Employment Include:
- Teamwork – we’re in this together
- Drive – push yourselves and others
- Growth Mindset – strive to grow, thrive in mistakes
- Accountability – Take ownership
- Respect – be humble and kind
- The desire to create an experience – that’s at the heart of what we do
About Liquid & Larder
We’re a sensory-driven and imaginative company that creates and operates hospitality venues and experiences. We leverage the diverse experience of our people to produce venues that provide escapism, comfort and surprise to our guests.
If you have a passion for creating memorable experiences and want to develop your career please contact us at email@example.com Let’s talk.