Work With Us
The Rover is a bustling neighbourhood venue In Surry Hills combining a ground floor cocktail bar and British-inspired upstairs restaurant & we are searching for an experienced cocktail bartender that has a penchant for great wine, food and cocktails while delivering a memorable guest experience – is The Rover speaking to you?
About the Role
We are offering a full time bartender position that calls for adaptability and a willingness to engage in cross-training across various areas of the venue from hosting, shaking tins, walking guests through our food menu & showing everyone a great time. The role is a perfect platform for a committed hospitality individual to perform in a small venue where their personality and customer focussed attitude can shine.
- Providing uplifting hospitality via food, beverage and service.
- Making cocktails from a list of seasonal drinks.
- Hosting the room.
- Engage with guests and create a memorable experience.
Essential skills & traits:
- Minimum two years experience working in cocktail bars.
- Clearly spoken with a friendly, professional and welcoming tone.
- Willingness to create memorable experiences in bars and/or restaurants.
- Initiative in developing your knowledge and skills.
- Positive, jovial, cheeky, works well in a team.
- RSA certification.
Desirable skills & traits:
- Restaurant experience
- WSET (level 2 or above).
- Competitive wage.
- Half-priced fitness membership.
- Staff discounts across all Liquid & Larder venues.
About the Company
Liquid & Larder creates personal, awe-inspiring & memorable experiences. We are a growing group of Australian-based hospitality operators responsible for crafting some of Sydney’s most loved venues, Bistecca, The Gidley, The Rover and the newest addition, Alfie’s.
If you have a passion for creating memorable experiences and want to develop your career please apply now.