Work With Us
About the Venue:
The Rover is a timeless neighbourhood staple in the belly of Surry Hills, boasting a buzzing cocktail bar on the ground floor and an intimate, British-inspired restaurant upstairs that seats 40. On approach from the street, the promise of great conversation and affable hospitality lures you inside to be greeted like an old friend.
If you have a passion for great wine, food, and cocktails, and are looking for a new challenge in a dynamic and exciting venue, then The Rover is the perfect fit for you.
Benefits of Joining Liquid & Larder:
- Full time & casual positions available
- Dinner services only
- Discount across all Liquid & Larder venues
- Strong focus on work/life balance
- Opportunity for growth & mentorship
- Discounted fitness membership
Essential Requirements of Employment Include:
- Teamwork – we’re in this together
- Drive – push yourselves and others
- Growth Mindset – strive to grow, thrive in mistakes
- Accountability – Take ownership
- Respect – be humble and kind
- The desire to create an experience – that’s at the heart of what we do
About Liquid & Larder:
We’re a sensory-driven and imaginative company that creates and operates hospitality venues and experiences. We leverage the diverse experience of our people to produce venues that provide escapism, comfort and surprise to our guests.
If you have a passion for creating memorable experiences and want to develop your career please contact us at email@example.com Let’s talk.